1. Payplant Background
Payplant is a company incorporated in Delaware whose principal place of business is at 2625 Middlefield Road #595, Palo Alto, CA 94306.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
2. Information we collect from you
Payplant collects information supplied by you during the application process. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- Your Name and your business name
- Business Address
- Business Bank Account Information
- Invoices, Contracts, Financial Statement and other business & personal data
- Comments you make on the blogs on our site.
- Correspondence with us by email and post.
Payplant collects this information from you in order to:
(a) determine your eligibility for financing
(b) obtain, upon your authorization, a business credit report, personal background check, and other information from other third parties in connection with your financing application
(c) verify your identity
(d) detect and guard against potential fraud
(e) update the records we hold about you
(f) to process your payments and other transactions
(h) develop and improve our website, product, and service offerings
(i) enforce our agreements
(j) carry out statistical analysis and market research
(k) carry out regulatory checks
(l) make this website available to you and identify products and services which you may be interested in; and (m) to send periodic emails.
3. Sharing of client information with other parties
Client information collected by or provided to us may be shared with other parties in the following manner:
- To our affiliates and certain third parties if required to recover debts and/or enforce any financing agreement.
- To a third party if it acquires all (or substantially all) of our business and/or assets in connection with the acquisition.
- When required by applicable law.
- Information about borrowers may be shared to collecting agencies or service providers.
- Information about clients may be shared to credit reporting bureaus and fraud prevention agencies in order to perform checks, trace your whereabouts, or recover debts you owe.
We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others' rights, property, or safety.
4. We do not sell client information
We will not sell or rent your personal information to any third party unless you have consented to this. If you do consent, but later change your mind, you may contact us and we will stop any such activity.
While we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us, we accept no liability if communications are intercepted by third parties or incorrectly delivered or not delivered.
In addition to our efforts, you can take several precautions to protect your personal information. First, you should choose a strong password. A strong password does not contain information that someone can easily learn about you such as your name or birthday and incorporates a variety of letters, numbers, and special characters. We also recommend that you change your password frequently (every 90 days). You can also install and regularly update firewall and antivirus software to protect your computer. When you are finished using our site, be sure to log out and close the browser window, especially if you are accessing our site from a public computer.
8. Your rights
You have the following rights:
- Update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge; and
- Opt-out of any marketing communications that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the details specified below.
7. Links to Other Sites
8. We may make changes to this policy
9. Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
We comply with the requirements of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of the 13. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years of age or older.
11. Contacting us
2625 Middlefield Road #595
Palo Alto, CA 94306