1) Discount Rate – starting at 1.2% per month. Minimum duration is 30 days.
2) Fee – computed as follows: Invoice Amount * (Discount Rate/30) * Number of Days.
3) Advance Rate – this is the percentage of the invoice amount that we will advance. Starting at 80%.
Payplant understands the Apps business. Payplant’s principals built the largest indepdent app-store platform, Cellmania, which was acquired by BlackBerry. Since our team has deep roots in working with app developers, we understand the importance of a fair and flexible funding partner. For this reason, we have no long-term lockups or monthly minimums that you may see from other financing companies.
We can fund your first invoices in 1-2 business days if the information we request is readily available and invoice verification is prompt.
Start by completing our online application. If your company meets basic qualifications, we will ask you to submit the following:
1) Financials – Balance Sheet & Income Statement for current year to-date and previous year
2) Incorporation documents – e.g. Articles of Incorporation or Doing Business As Filings
Yes, as long as the sales are not in dispute, past due, and are verifiable from the App Store.
No. There are two categories of App Stores when dealing with Payplant:
1) Approved App Stores – these are the App Stores you wish finance through us. You don’t need to finance all sales to these App Stores but all payments from these App Stores will need to come through Payplant. We will pass through any that we did not finance.
2) Other App Stores – these sales don’t come through Payplant.
Payplant will verify via the App Store Vendor Portal.
We will alert you via email the same day. You can also check status on our portal 24×7.